COVID-19 has changed our world.
We are pleased to announce that we will be opening with PHASE ONE businesses this year. We want to assure you that we’re taking every precaution to ensure a safe trip for all of us.
Required by New York State:
- Ensure 6 ft. distance between personnel, unless safety or core function of the work activity requires a shorter distance. Any time personnel are less than 6 ft. apart from one another, personnel must wear acceptable face coverings.
- Tightly confined spaces will be occupied by only one individual at a time, unless all occupants are wearing face coverings. If occupied by more than one person, will keep occupancy under 50% of maximum capacity.
- Provide and maintain hand hygiene stations for personnel, including handwashing with soap, water, and paper towels, or an alcohol-based hand sanitizer containing 60% or more alcohol for areas where handwashing is not feasible.
- Conduct regular cleaning and disinfection at least after every shift, daily, or more frequently as needed, and frequent cleaning and disinfection of shared objects (e.g. tools, machinery) and surfaces, as well as high transit areas, such as restrooms and common areas, must be completed.
- Implement mandatory health screening assessment before employees begin work each day and for essential visitors, asking about (1) COVID-19 symptoms in past 14 days, (2) positive COVID-19 test in past 14 days, and/or (3) close contact with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 case in past 14 days. Assessment responses must be reviewed every day and such review must be documented.
Our Additional Pledge
- We’ve blocked off at least one hour before each sail to ensure we have plenty of time to sanitize every surface that might be touched prior to your arrival.
- Captain and Crew have agreed to wear masks whenever 6ft of distance from our guests is not possible.
- We vow to thoroughly wash & sanitize our hands before handling anything that you may touch.
- We will wear masks when handling your food and/or beverages.
- We will have hand sanitizer available for guests.
- If any member of the crew has any COVID-19 symptoms, we will find a substitute or cancel the sail.
- We will require all guests to wear a mask onboard when physical distancing is not possible.
- As always, the head will be sanitized before and after each sail.
- We will fully refund any sail if it needs to be cancelled due to a member of the party testing positive for COVID-19.
On our 45ft boat, it’s easy to keep physical distance from the crew.